Start New Topic

Topics

• FroYo Run

I received an e-mail about the FroYo run in July and thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested. Along with this, they offered 1 comp...

1 27

Started by bdavenport

• Board Meeting Minutes 4/3/2016

Attached are the meeting minutes from the 4/3 Board Meeting. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact any of the board members (Brian,...

1 15

Started by elkendall

• Afton 50k- Jul 2nd

Team! Who's racing this kra-krazy race? http://www.aftontrailrun.com Details https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=34961 March 30th before...

2 39

Started by wannab

• Second Harvest Heartland

Hi everyone, we just received word that Second Harvest was able to get us rescheduled for our volunteer opportunity on Tuesday 4/12/16 at 6:00 PM in...

6 39

Started by Robbie

• O'Gara's Team Results

Great to have the team out competing yesterday! As a team we had the following results: Women's Open -- 12th of 12 Teams Women's Masters -- 10th of...

3 37

Started by hermosaboy

• MN Brewery Runs

Looks like they're up and some closed already. I recall people running a trail race in the series...Brady? Which one was it?

0 24

Started by Anna G

• Endless Summer Trail Run Series.

This has been fun, when I've done it. But it seems to come up fast (first SUMMER race is May 26th). This year, I found out about it early. For more...

1 22

Started by jsfuller

• 3/11-3/13 Race Results

Who raced this past weekend? I know we had a couple people at the Lake Johanna 4 mile and the Get Lucky races. Please post your name and time.

2 24

Started by djschroeder4

• Eau Claire Marathon Info

Please join us for our "official" team spring race. Eau Claire offers a marathon, half marathon, marathon relay, and 5K. The race director...

3 71

Started by bdavenport

• Boston Qualifying Training

Sherpa Wanted : I am officially in the 3rd week of the posted marathon training plan and have set a goal, a really really stretch goal of a 3:15 to...

3 52

Started by dabris69

• Board Meeting Minutes 02/28/2016

If you are interested...

1 28

Started by bdavenport

• Spring Training

We have posted a new training plan to the Facebook page. Please see post pinned at the top of the page .

3 72

Started by hermosaboy

• Spring Training Plan

This is the spring training plan some of us are using. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions on any of the plan or your training. (...

0 117

Started by bdavenport

• USATF TC 1 Mile Registration

If you are registered with the USATF team for Northstar and want to run the TC 1 mile, you need to sign up in the Chamionship Wave to run. I'm...

2 50

Started by bdavenport

Add a Website Forum to your website.