Robbie
Hi everyone, we just received word that Second Harvest was able to get us rescheduled for our volunteer opportunity on Tuesday 4/12/16 at 6:00 PM in Golden Valley. Like the original event we have room for 35 people, If I can get a list of people together right away we can secure the spot otherwise we'll have to reschedule for another later time. Please post to this topic if you can make it and I'll get a master list going.

If you aren't able to run but would be willing to volunteer a little bit of your time to cover our volunteer responsibilities we would be very grateful.

Thank you, Robbie

Participants:
Ellen Kendall
Robbie Skantz
Jeffrey Fuller
Noah Skantz
elkendall
Count me in, and Dan too.
afdavenport
I'm in.
GemRobbins
I'm in. I was going to try to get in a little 3 mile tempo run before if anyone is interested in joining!
jsfuller
GemRobbins wrote: I'm in. I was going to try to get in a little 3 mile tempo run before if anyone is interested in joining!

Gemma,  I may be interested in that. We'll have to see how I feel after Zumbro. Your 3 mile tempo may be all I can do.
paul.bulger
will be there
jsfuller
jsfuller wrote:

Gemma,  I may be interested in that. We'll have to see how I feel after Zumbro. Your 3 mile tempo may be all I can do.

This would be a birthday run for me....

Add a Website Forum to your website.