afdavenport
Volunteer Opportunity: Saturday Events 10K Fluid Station, Saturday, October 8, 6:30am-10:00am.

Location: Summit Avenue in front of William Mitchell Law School, 875 Summit Avenue in Saint Paul.  In past years, we've parked along Milton Ave N (meeting at the corner of Summit & Milton).

Check-In: There is not a formal volunteer check-in for the Fluid Station. Please arrive at the time designated above to help set up the station and get ready for action. Your prompt attendance is critical to the success of the station.  Those of you who didn't "officially" sign up through Twin Cities in Motion, there will be a volunteer waiver form for you to sign.

What you will be doing: Help set up Fluid Station. Fill cups with water; distribute water to runners; assist with course clean up and water station tear down.

What to wear:  Remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be prepared for whatever weather conditions will prevail on race day. You will be provided a volunteer t-shirt to wear over your clothing that must be worn while working at the Fluid Station. It must be visible to the runners and may have to be worn over a jacket.  Although we will be putting volunteer shirts on, please wear your Northstar gear if possible.  We would like to get a team picture.  Hopefully it's cold enough to wear our new Northstar hats!

Additional Details: 
A few of us will be meeting at 6am to get an easy mile or so in before the volunteer shift begins at 6:30.  Anyone is welcome to join.  We will be heading out to run at 6am sharp so that we can be back and ready to start working at 6:30.    Normally after the shift we head over to Louisiana Cafe for breakfast. 

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to an awesome morning! 
bcsandberg
I'll see everyone there!
afdavenport
Just a reminder that I will have the new hats available for purchase on Saturday at the water stop.  It's going to be a chilly morning and you won't want to be without one! 
I'm hoping we can get everyone in a hat and take a picture to post back to BOCO gear. [smile]
megd726
Please disregard my other post about the hats! Can't wait to get one! See you Saturday morning!
good0357
Can I still show up even if I didn't sign up to volunteer? What time is the race?
gerarduscramer
Change in family plans so now I can be there, will bring some $ for my toque [smile]
G
@dairycowfootdoc
nathan
good0357 wrote: Can I still show up even if I didn't sign up to volunteer? What time is the race?

Yes, You can show up if you didn't sign up.  That's what I am doing.  I think the first race starts at 7 am.  We start setting up the water stop at 6:30 am.  Some people are getting a short run in at 6 am.

See You Tomorrow.
ahumble
I might make it out tomorrow morning, if only for the hat!
drhime89
afdavenport wrote: Volunteer Opportunity: Saturday Events 10K Fluid Station, Saturday, October 8, 6:30am-10:00am.

Location: Summit Avenue in front of William Mitchell Law School, 875 Summit Avenue in Saint Paul.  In past years, we've parked along Milton Ave N (meeting at the corner of Summit & Milton).

Check-In: There is not a formal volunteer check-in for the Fluid Station. Please arrive at the time designated above to help set up the station and get ready for action. Your prompt attendance is critical to the success of the station.  Those of you who didn't "officially" sign up through Twin Cities in Motion, there will be a volunteer waiver form for you to sign.

What you will be doing: Help set up Fluid Station. Fill cups with water; distribute water to runners; assist with course clean up and water station tear down.

What to wear:  Remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be prepared for whatever weather conditions will prevail on race day. You will be provided a volunteer t-shirt to wear over your clothing that must be worn while working at the Fluid Station. It must be visible to the runners and may have to be worn over a jacket.  Although we will be putting volunteer shirts on, please wear your Northstar gear if possible.  We would like to get a team picture.  Hopefully it's cold enough to wear our new Northstar hats!

Additional Details: 
A few of us will be meeting at 6am to get an easy mile or so in before the volunteer shift begins at 6:30.  Anyone is welcome to join.  We will be heading out to run at 6am sharp so that we can be back and ready to start working at 6:30.    Normally after the shift we head over to Louisiana Cafe for breakfast. 

afdavenport wrote: Volunteer Opportunity: Saturday Events 10K Fluid Station, Saturday, October 8, 6:30am-10:00am.

Additional Details: 

Additional Details: 

Additional Details: 

drhime89
Hi All:

Mark will be there!  

Add a Website Forum to your website.